D-(+)-Pantothenic acid calcium salt; Calcium pantothenate; D-Pantothenic acid hemicalcium salt; (R)-(+)-N-(2,4-Dihydroxy-3,3-dimethyl-1-oxobutyl)-β-alanine hemicalcium salt, D-Pantothenic acid hemicalcium salt, Calcium D-pantothenate, Vitamin B5
YIFAN / China
XINFA / China
BROTHER / China
HWATSON / China
DSM / Nederland
BASF / German
We are more familiar with this. Free market consultant advice.
This data is based on China customs data and for referrence only. For more details, please contact us.
Take isobutyraldehyde as raw material; carry out hydroxymethylation, addition reaction, hydrolysis, acidification, lactonization and acylation to derive the final product.
Formaldehyde and anhydrous potassium carbonate are sent into the reaction pot. At 14-20 °C, it is added dropwise of isobutyraldehyde. After the completion of the addition, incubate for stirring reaction for 3h, and then stand at 14-18 °C for 0.5 h to obtain the upper oil-2, 2-dimethyl-3-hydroxypropionaldehyde.
2, 2-dimethyl-3-hydroxypropanal is dissolved in 4 times the water while the sodium cyanide is dissolved in 6 times the water and calcium chloride dissolved in 2 times the water. The above solutions are successively added into the reaction pot. 50% sulfuric acid solution was added under stirring at 60-65 ° C for 6h; then being heated to 80-85 °C for 3h and subject to vacuum concentration to being thick. 95% ethanol was added to precipitate the inorganic salt and filtrate. After the recovery of ethanol through distillation under reduced pressure, collect the fractions of 130-145C (1.33-2.39 Kpa),namely ?-butyrolactone.
Then, β-aminopropionic acid, 5/6 methanol and lime were successively added to the reactor. Raise the temperature to 40 °C, and the reaction was stirred for 2 hours. The reaction mixture was allowed to stand for while before the supernatant was filtered by filtration. The solid residue in the pot was washed with 1/6 methanol and then filtered. The filtrate is placed in another reaction pot, being added of γ-butyrolactone for stirring and dissolving in room temperature for 40 h reaction to generate calcium pantothenate. Stirring with water and cooling to-5-0 °C, and add seed crystal for stirring of 24 hours, filter to obtain the dextro calcium pantothenate.
2/3 the amount of calcium pantothenate and calcium p-pantothenate are thrown into the reaction pot; add methanol and water, heat to 40 °C for stirring dissolving and filter upon being hot. The filtrate is cooled to 15 °C, added of a small amount of calcium L-pantothenate and crystal for 2h. When the specific rotation is up to +6 °-+8 °, separate the crystal, and wash with a small amount of methanol to obtain the L-calcium p-pantothenate (still used for resolution). The remaining 1/3 racemic calcium pantothenate was dissolved in a filtrate of 35-40 ° C, filtered and cooled to 15 ° C. A small amount of calcium p-pantothenate was added and the crystals were incubated for 2 hours. Crystals were separated when the specific rotation was-0.8 °--0.6 °, washed with a small amount of methanol and dried in vacuo to give calcium dextrate.
It is derived through the heating and condensation between calcium β-alanine and α-hydroxy β, β-dimethyl-γ-butyl ester.
1. It can be applied to biochemical studies; as the nutrient composition of tissue culture medium. It is clinically used for the treatment of vitamin B deficiency, peripheral neuritis and postoperative colic.
2. It can be used as food fortifier, also used as infant food with the usage amount of 15~28 mg/kg; it is 2~4mg/kg in the drink.
3. This product is a vitamin drugs, being an integral part of coenzyme A. In the mixture of calcium pantothenate, only the right-hand body has vitamin activity, participating into the in vivo metabolism of protein, fat and carbohydrate. It can be used for the treatment of vitamin B deficiency and peripheral neuritis, and postoperative colic. Its combined treatment with vitamin C can be used for the treatment of disseminated lupus erythematosus. The lack of calcium pantothenate in human body has the following symptoms: (1) growth arrest, weight loss and sudden death. (2) Skin and hair disorders. (3) Neurological disorders. (4) Digestive disorders, liver dysfunction. (5) Affect the antibody formation. (6) Kidney dysfunction. Every day the body demands 5 mg of calcium pantothenate (calculated based on pantothenic acid). Calcium pantothenate, as a nutritional supplement, can be used for the food processing. In addition to special nutritional food, the usage amount should be below 1% (calculated on calcium) (Japan). Upon the strengthening of the milk powder, the usage amount should be 10 mg/100g. Addition of 0.02% into the Shochu and whiskey can further enhance the flavor. Addition of 0.02% into the honey can prevent the winter crystallization. It can be used for buffering the bitterness of caffeine and saccharin.
4. It can be used as feed additives, food additives, being in line with Pharmacopoeia USP28/BP2003
5. It can be used as nutritional supplements, being able to enhance the flavor of shochu whiskey to prevent the crystallization of honey in winter.
6. It is the precursor product for the biosynthesis of coenzyme A. Because of the easy-deliquescence of pantothenic acid and other unstable properties, it is used of calcium salt as the substitute.
It appears as white crystalline (methanol),being hygroscopic; it is stable to the light and air with its aqueous solution being weakly alkaline. Its Mp is 195-196 °C (decomposition); Specific rotation [α] 26D + 28.2 ° (5%, water); It is soluble in water and glycerol, being slightly soluble in acetone and ethanol;
Category: Toxic substances
Toxicity classification: Low toxicity
Acute toxicity: Oral-rat LD50: 10000 mg/kg; oral-mouse LD50: 10000 mg/kg
Flammability and Hazardous characteristics: Thermal decomposition releases toxic nitrogen oxides
Storage and transport characteristics Treasury: low temperature, ventilated and dry
Fire extinguishing agent: water, carbon dioxide, dry powder, foam
A member of the B complex vitamins; essential vitamin for the biosynthesis of coenzyme A in mammalian cells. Occurs ubiquitously in all animal and plant tissue. The richest common source is liver, but jelly of the queen bee contains 6 times as much as liver. Rice bran and molasses are other good sources.
Or add our IM account for a more convenient contact. Do not worry, we will always be silent until you have something to bother us.
Whatsapp: +86 15900684555